Andreea has been involved in drafting and negotiating finance documents and corresponding security packages, as well as due diligence analyses. Selected highlights from her recent work include member of the team assisting:
- one of the leading media and telecommunication companies in Romania in connection with a EUR 350mn bonds issuance by its parent company and a syndicated financing of RON 1.687mn;
- a leading Romanian bank in the proposed financing of a state-owned company by way of a non-recourse factoring, which involved advising in relation to the financing of public entities, public debt service and state aid matters;
- on the set-up of a non-banking financial institution in Romania, in connection with regulatory and consumer protection matters;
- a major European bank in connection with an English law amendment deed to a revolving facility agreement; and
- a leading retail group active on the credit intermediation and FMCG markets, regarding Romanian legal requirements on providing financial services to consumers.