Codrina’s primary practice areas are Corporate M&A and Capital Markets. Her recent work includes assisting:
- a Romanian businessman in relation to the completion of a sale transaction having as object two Romanian companies active in the field of paper and packaging manufacturing to a leading British-based international paper and packaging company;
- a Romanian businessman, active mainly in the fields of metallurgy constructions, energy and trade, in connection with the share capital increase and other corporate events in the controlled companies;
- a leading international private equity fund in connection with the acquisition of an important Romanian courier services company from an independent private equity fund based in Central Europe;
- a Romanian credit institution in connection with its debut issuance of RON-denominated bonds, to be admitted to trading on the Regulated Spot Market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange; and
- a British based hedge fund in connection with the contemplated initial public offering of one of the companies it holds investments.