Silviu's main practice area is competition law. Silviu provides legal advice on competition law and compliance matters, such as assistance with respect to Competition Council investigations (including forensic procedures), dawn raid assistance, merger control, trainings with respect to competition law compliance, as well as other related aspects. Prior to joining PeliFilip, Silviu spent three years as an associate with a Bucharest based international law firm, where he was part of the law firm’s EU and competition practice. Recent work experience includes:
- assisting a dairy producer and one diary importer with respect to the Competition Council investigation in the retail sector;
- assisting an electric energy supplier during the Competition Council investigation on the electricity producing and trading market;
- assisting an insurance company with respect to the Competition Council investigation on the insurance market;
- legal assistance to a major telecom operator on competition and compliance matters;
- merger control assistance in a complex merger involving two international suppliers of IT products and services.